Get Drone Rule 2021 PDF For Free
PDF Name: Drone Rule 2021 PDF
No. of Pages: 43
PDF Size: 1.85 MB
Summary of Drone Rule 2021 PDF
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS) are unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or remotely piloted aerial systems (RPAS) that are controlled by a pilot on the ground or by technology. Drones serve almost every area of the economy, including agriculture, mining, infrastructure, surveillance, emergency response, transportation, geospatial mapping, defence, and law enforcement, among others. Because of their reach, variety, and simplicity of use, drones have the potential to generate enormous employment and economic development, particularly in India’s rural and inaccessible regions.
Used Of Drones
- Drone based surveillance system introduced for Railway Security.
- Survey of India to use drones for mapping of inhabited areas of villages under “SVAMITVA” scheme
- India deployed drones to deliver COVID-19 vaccines. The ICMR-led pilot project is being rolled out in Manipur, Nagaland and Andamans and Nicobar Islands.
- Drone is used for surveillance of COVID-19 hotspots and containment zones to ensure strict compliance of lockdown guidelines. The system has been demonstrated to the Chandigarh Police in a containment zone.
- Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to the Board
- of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for the deployment of drones for live aerial cinematography of the India Cricket Season in